Outside Body Appointment

View Outside Body

  • General
  • Outside Body Appointees
  • Additional Information
  • Governance Documents
NPS Humber Limited - Board of Directors
Start Date:
C/o Hull City Council, The Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull
Contact Phone
Legal Services
01482 615029
Max No of Representatives:
Representation(s) Compulsory Y/N:
Representation Length (Term of Office):
100 Months
There are Currently 1/3 appointments vacant
Change page:
 Page 1 of 1, items 1 to 2 of 2.
Mark Jones 04/11/2016Director of Regeneration
Councillor Rosemary Pantelakis 20/05/2021Term: 1 Year

NPS Humber Limited                                                                                                

Local Authority Controlled Company


Award-winning property Consultancy, completing a range of developments to public and private sector clients across the UK. NPS are part of the Norse Group meaning they offer a wide range of services.

Contact Information:                                                                                                                                                  

Web Link to Organisation's Website: www.nps.co.uk

Address: 280 Fifers Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6EQ

Tel: 01603 706 000 (head offfice)  01482 334477 (Hull branch)

Email: norwichlancasterhouse@nps.co.uk

Reserved Matters:                                                                                                                                                       

 a. take any action, including entering into any contract which is not within the parameters of a business plan approved by the holding company, Norfolk County Council and Kingston upon Hull City Council;

mortgage or charge the company’s undertaking, property or any part thereof, nor issue debentures, debenture stock or any other securities whether outright or as security for any debt, liability or obligation of the company or of any third party, for the benefit of any third party lender;


increase or vary the company's authorised share capital or create new shares or alter the rights or obligations attached to any of the shares of the company or issuing or allotting any shares of the company or the grant or agreement to granting any option over shares of the company or the issuing of any obligations convertible into shares;


capitalise, repay or otherwise distribute any amount standing to the credit of any reserve of the company or redeem or purchase of any shares or otherwise reorganise its share capital;


sell, lease, transfer or otherwise dispose of the whole or any substantial part of the undertaking or property of the company (and for the purposes of this article, "substantial" means having an aggregate book value of more than 20% of the net asset value of the company);

 f. form, acquire or dispose of any subsidiary or amalgamate or merge with any other company or concern or acquire any shares of any other company or participate in any significant partnership or joint venture;

lend or advance to any person, firm or company except a member of its group any monies exceeding in aggregate £15,000 or more in any financial year of the company;


borrow any money from any person except a member of its group (other than pursuant to the business plan) or make any change in the banking arrangements or facilities (including changes to bank mandates) of the company;


factor or assign any of the book debts of the company;


enter into any transaction or series of related transactions (whether at one time or over a period of time) involving the incurring of any capital expenditure of more than £50,000;


apply for any European Community grant;


enter into or vary the terms of any credit transaction falling within the definition contained in regulation 12 of the Local Authorities(Companies) Order 1995 except where the credit transaction is between members of the Norfolk County Council group for accounting purposes;


participate in any scheme of arrangement or petition or pass any resolution to wind up the company or make application for an administrative order;


make any change in the company's business;

o. carry on any business outside the United Kingdom;

enter into any personal favourable contract or arrangement with any member or officer of Norfolk County Council or of Kingston upon Hull City Council or any of its subsidiaries;


enter into any contract or arrangement with any third party (whether legally binding or not) otherwise than on arm’s length market terms;


commence, settle or compromise any material legal dispute or proceeding to which the company is a party;

s.  make any change in the company's accounting reference date; 
t. make any change in the company’s registered office;

change the name of the company;


make any amendment to the articles of association of the company;


pass any resolution whereby the classification or status of the company may change.


admit any person (whether by subscription or transfer) as a member of the company;

y. remove or vary any of the terms of appointment of the company's auditors;



3 (2 x Councillors and 1 x Corporate Director)